Sunday, June 30, 2013

Summer FUN activity!


I am so excited about this project! Now that is summer time I wanted to come up with a unique and very interactive fun activity for my daughter and I to do and be excited about together. My daughter is only 3 (almost) and she is still learning how this activity works. It is more of a routine for her. Knowing that we get to pick a fun stick and then go do what it says. I hope this will be a summer tradition for us. 
Materials are from Michaels, American Crafts, Pebbles and Hobby Lobby.
On the sticks (there are 25) a different activity. Each day Mommy has off work Maci will get to pick her fun activity! Cute right?! 



Here are the ten examples.

1. Go on an adventure
2. Bake some cookies
3. Watch Gangnam Style (she LOVES that video?)
4. Get a cake pop
5. Watch a new movie
6. Go to the park
7. Paint with our fingers
8. Play dress up
9. Bubble time
10. Decorate rocks

Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions:D




No comments:

Post a Comment