Friday, June 14, 2013

Playing Catch Up

It has taken me a bit to get these pages uploaded, but I am knocking it out tonight! I have been super excited to share these layouts because I have tried new things here.



 I am so in love with the alpha wood veneers by Studio Calico! It has been hard for me to use them because I am scared to run out! What's new there though? I used my Sihllouette to cut out the cardstock phrase. I planned on using it in PL, but it worked on this page. I also stamped the hearts and traced around a few while also free handing the small ones. I love the dark back ground with the white. 




I haven't really documented any of our trips to Arizona lately. Not sure why I am stashing it away either. With this layout I took a different approach to the way I scrapbooked one night. I opened my drawer of random photos and the first one I grabbed was the one I was going to use. From there I built my embellishments around the photo. This the was final outcome. It actually worked well. Sometimes if I play that game it can really turn me off to the craft. Then I just end up in my craft room watching YouTube videos or surfing blogs. Which that works too. Still time well spent in my book! 


No comments:

Post a Comment