Friday, June 14, 2013

I cannot WAIT!!

I did it. I ordered the Canon Selphy. It is wireless and I found an awesome tutorial on YouTube from Omgits. You can watch it here. I am in my second year of doing Project Life and I love to add mini photos to my smash books and mini albums. So this is the PERFECT printer to have. It will work wirelessly with my iPhone and I can have it in my scraproom! Currently my iMac, printer and Silhouette are downstairs which is SOOOoooo not convenient for my crafting, but this will help!!! I can print my Instagram prints and 4x3 prints here also!! But I still go through Persnickety Prints because they are amazing. This is just the most convenient way to go!

I will review it in another post as soon as I can get it out of the box and up and running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment