Sunday, October 6, 2013

Spooner Farms

Our Sunday adventure was to Spooner Farms. My co-worker recommended it becuase it was pretty much free accept for a few attractions. Normally you have to pay $10-12 just to get into the pumpkin patches around here. Once we pulled in there were rows and rows and rows of pumpkins. A corn maze. An animal barn. Lots of fun stuff and many great photo spots. Unfortunately today Maci Jo wasn't up for pictures. It was difficult for me to even capture the moments I did. So we're going to take a break from mommy's photo obsession so that she'll be raring to go when our professional family photo session comes. We got 3 pumpkins. I just realized I didn't take a photo of them, but will share them when I post my fall porch set up. 

Thanks for stopping by! 


We got lost and this was our view



We finally talked her into being silly














 The beautiful Mt. Rainier

No comments:

Post a Comment