Friday, October 4, 2013

It gets more exciting every time...

I am a subscriber to the STUDIO CALICO scrapbook and project life kits. They also offer an amazing card kit as well. Now I am in trouble...I don't normally make cards. In fact I find it to be more of a chore than anything. Recently with my scraps from my kits I have been sort of, impressing myself with some cards. Funny sounding? So there is a card challenge and I am going to enter ALL of them!! So wish me luck because there are some amazing prizes up for grabs and of course some very stiff competition!

Oh and did I mention that my new kit will be here soon?!!!!! Hence the title to this post. But really I have been a loooonnnggg time subscriber to SC and I just can never get enough! They have amazing customer service and products to boot!If you aren't on their monthly kit list yet...I would seriously recommend you go check it out. 

I see my kit right here...

No comments:

Post a Comment