Friday, July 11, 2014

Vacation mini

Its that time of year again...Lake Chelan bound and so excited!!!!!!! It's the simple things that make me feel so blessed and also relaxed in vacation. One of them is bringing along a little paper crafting project. Last year and this year I am using an Amy Tangerine mini album. I love these because I can pack it easily and take it right down to the beach and work on it. That's what I call a vacation!! Scraping on the beach haha! 
The one on the left is 2013 album. Which I need to finish. And the right is this year

As much as I'd love to pack my entire scraproom, I manage to squeeze the essentials into this plastic storage bin from Michael's. I leave a little room to add stuff that I get at the local craft store that is in town. 

I usually do some fussy cutting in the car on the way. 


Here is where I did most if my crafting. During Maci's nap time of take a break and work on the journaling. I like to journal about each day and the fun things we did during our trip. 


Here is a sneak peak of one part that is finished! I can't wait to get the album done. Check back soon to see the entire mini! 

Hope to inspire you! 
~Emily 

No comments:

Post a Comment