Monday, December 30, 2013

Just plain behind on this!

I get so behind on posting my new creations?!?! I'm even more behind on using all my new stuff. Before I know it, it's going to be old and I won't even want it. WASTE! For example both of the Maggie Holmes collections. I bought them or got them as gifts and just haven't cracked it open b/c I love it so much I don't want to use it. Then I turn around and I'm so tired if lookng at it I don't want to use it??? WASTE! It's a challenge I am working in overcoming hehe (insert awkward laugh). 

So...with that said. December daily has been rough for me this year. I have new exciting product, lots of photos and memorabilia but I just can't seem to find the time "sit" and get it done. Now I'm worried it'll never finish. 














No comments:

Post a Comment